San Deigo Attractions
Mission Bay/ Sea World
Mission Bay Park in San Diego is the largest park of its kind in the world. There are 4,600 acres of outdoor activities and miles of oceanfront beaches.
- Visit Shamu at the home of the famous Sea World, a 150-acre marine park, filled with excitement for all ages.
- Mission Bay Golf Course is a night lit course providing miniature golf, restaurants, and golf instructions, all open to the public.
- Mission Beach and Pacific Beach have miles of uninterrupted sand and a long boardwalk making this beach community extremely popular for outdoor fun in the sun.
Downtown/ Gaslamp/ Zoo
The downtown district of San Diego is rich with history and filled with an eclectic mix of attractions, restaurants and shops.
- The Gaslamp Quarter incorporates 16½ blocks of the hottest places to visit. Within this area you will see restored historic buildings combined with new establishments creating additional energy.
- Horton Plaza is an open air upscale shopping and dining location including a visitor information center.
- The Embarcadero encompasses the Port of San Diego, the San Diego Bay and the harbor.
- This area is important part of downtown and definitely adds to the charm of San Diego. Seaport Village provides visitors the opportunity to see military museums, such as a decommissioned aircraft carrier and the USS Midway.
- Relax on Coronado Island, which is across the bay from downtown San Diego.
- This enchanting peninsula can be reached most easily by driving over the two-mile long bridge or experience the bay by riding a ferry.
- Harbor Island houses many restaurants, hotels and shops and is a great place for viewing the activities of cruise ships and pleasure boats.
- Shelter Island is the center of San Diego's sport fishing and yachting industries.
- Many of the beautiful boats anchored in the cove are available to take visitors on several different types of ocean adventures.
- Balboa Park is 1,400 acres of museums, theaters, gardens, open area for sport facilities and is home of the famous San Diego Zoo, featuring more than 4,000 rare and endangered birds, mammals, reptiles and over 6,500 varieties of exotic plants.
La Jolla is famous for the breathtaking beaches, the wonderful natural preserve the trendy shops and boutiques. Some other attractions popular with visitors are:
- The Birch Aquarium at Scripps is an oceanographic museum providing fascinating views of more than 3,000 species of fish.
- The home of the championship Torrey Pines Golf Course and University of California San Diego.
The appeal to this small town is the atmosphere and the beautiful beaches. In addition, the city features unique shopping and dining in an atmosphere that resembles and old world market place.
- The Del Mar Thoroughbred Racetrack made famous by Bing Crosby and other legendary stars is a popular summer getaway.
- Enjoy 42 days of Thoroughbred racing by a seaside setting.
Encinitas boasts about its six miles of beautiful coastlines and public beaches. Here you can find some of the most spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
- The Quail Botanical Gardens boasts one of the world's largest assortments of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Visitors can wander along scenic trails through 20 unique gardens and a 60-foot waterfall in a tropical rain forest.
This community is settled in a long valley amongst the gentle rolling coastal hills. The many parks, lakes, golf courses, wineries and fine restaurants make Escondido an ideal place to visit as well as:
- The nearby Wild Animal Park is an 1,800 acre wildlife preserve featuring a guided railway tour, a safari walk, shows, exhibits and a condor habitat.
- California Center for the Arts brings world-class entertainment to San Diego.
Carlsbad is a popular vacation destination just 15 miles north of San Diego and is located right on the Pacific Ocean coastline. This area is renown for:
- Legoland Theme Park, the land of creativity where children can interact with attractions, ride exhilarating coasters and participate in shows. This whimsical theme park appeals to all children and is the perfect mini-vacation getaway.
- The Flower Fields are a breathtaking view of one of San Diego's natural wonders. In the spring, the 50 acres of floral magnifi -scents transform the Carlsbad foothills into a rainbow of bright colors.
- The Village by the Sea is a quaint area of town located on a quiet beachfront and captures the romantic charm of New England. Here you will find unique shops and superb restaurants.
- The Village Faire, which takes place twice a year is the largest single-day street fair in California and is visited by more than 80,000 visitors annually.
- Carlsbad Raceway features a wide range of hot rod motorsport racing each weekend.
This century old city of Oceanside is the second most desirable city Greg Kellerin the nation because of the warm ideal climate. The attractions featured in this area:
- The National Historic Landmark of Mission San Luis Rey, known as the King of Missions is California's largest mission and welcomes visitor.
- The nations finest small-craft harbors support pleasure boats and sport fishing boats.
- One of the longest and finest wooden piers on the West Coast.
San Diego Hotels
We work directly with the hotels near San Diego to get you the guaranteed lowest rates...more info on San Diego Hotels
San Diego Beaches
Enjoy the Pacific Ocean at the many beaches in the San Diego area more info on...beaches near San Diego
San Diego Attractions
Hiking, biking and other outdoor attractions. ...Check out attractions in and around the San Diego area.
San Diego Dining
Whether its sitting down for a nice leisurely dinner or catching some fast food, we can show you where to go...San Diego Dining